Kid Wars

Kids earn points from winning activies with their team


    Fav sport team/fav sport ,what r urs?

    Share
    avatar
    Corwo
    A Little
    A Little

    Posts : 113
    Join date : 2009-01-13
    Location : In Clubpenguin Town

    Fav sport team/fav sport ,what r urs?

    Post  Corwo on Sat Jan 17, 2009 4:59 am

    F-ball team:Jets
    B-ball team:Rockets
    Hockey Team:Sabres
    Baseball:Yankees
    Sport:Football





    w Like a Star @ heaven at are ur favorites? Like a Star @ heaven
    avatar
    555pld
    Admin

    Posts : 59
    Join date : 2008-12-26
    Location : my computer

    Re: Fav sport team/fav sport ,what r urs?

    Post  555pld on Sat Jan 17, 2009 8:23 am

    jets no basketball team mets
    avatar
    Corwo
    A Little
    A Little

    Posts : 113
    Join date : 2009-01-13
    Location : In Clubpenguin Town

    Re: Fav sport team/fav sport ,what r urs?

    Post  Corwo on Sat Jan 17, 2009 8:42 am

    555pld wrote:jets no basketball team mets
    cool,what about hockey?
    avatar
    555pld
    Admin

    Posts : 59
    Join date : 2008-12-26
    Location : my computer

    Re: Fav sport team/fav sport ,what r urs?

    Post  555pld on Sat Jan 17, 2009 8:43 am

    Corwo wrote:
    555pld wrote:jets no basketball team mets
    cool,what about hockey?
    islanders even though they might move to Kansas city Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked
    avatar
    Corwo
    A Little
    A Little

    Posts : 113
    Join date : 2009-01-13
    Location : In Clubpenguin Town

    Re: Fav sport team/fav sport ,what r urs?

    Post  Corwo on Sat Jan 17, 2009 8:56 am

    555pld wrote:
    Corwo wrote:
    555pld wrote:jets no basketball team mets
    cool,what about hockey?
    islanders even though they might move to Kansas city Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked
    cool,they are actually pretty good!
    avatar
    555pld
    Admin

    Posts : 59
    Join date : 2008-12-26
    Location : my computer

    Re: Fav sport team/fav sport ,what r urs?

    Post  555pld on Sat Jan 17, 2009 6:13 pm

    Corwo wrote:
    555pld wrote:
    Corwo wrote:
    555pld wrote:jets no basketball team mets
    cool,what about hockey?
    islanders even though they might move to Kansas city Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked
    cool,they are actually pretty good!
    they are the worst team in the nhl
    avatar
    Corwo
    A Little
    A Little

    Posts : 113
    Join date : 2009-01-13
    Location : In Clubpenguin Town

    Re: Fav sport team/fav sport ,what r urs?

    Post  Corwo on Sat Jan 17, 2009 9:28 pm

    555pld wrote:
    Corwo wrote:
    555pld wrote:
    Corwo wrote:
    555pld wrote:jets no basketball team mets
    cool,what about hockey?
    islanders even though they might move to Kansas city Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked
    cool,they are actually pretty good!
    they are the worst team in the nhl
    lol,the stars are actually!

    avatar
    555pld
    Admin

    Posts : 59
    Join date : 2008-12-26
    Location : my computer

    Re: Fav sport team/fav sport ,what r urs?

    Post  555pld on Sun Jan 18, 2009 1:19 am

    CPFAN1 wrote:
    555pld wrote:
    Corwo wrote:
    555pld wrote:
    Corwo wrote:
    555pld wrote:jets no basketball team mets
    cool,what about hockey?
    islanders even though they might move to Kansas city Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked
    cool,they are actually pretty good!
    they are the worst team in the nhl
    lol,the stars are actually!
    nope they have the least pionts
    avatar
    Corwo
    A Little
    A Little

    Posts : 113
    Join date : 2009-01-13
    Location : In Clubpenguin Town

    Re: Fav sport team/fav sport ,what r urs?

    Post  Corwo on Sun Jan 18, 2009 2:39 am

    really?

    avatar
    555pld
    Admin

    Posts : 59
    Join date : 2008-12-26
    Location : my computer

    Re: Fav sport team/fav sport ,what r urs?

    Post  555pld on Sun Jan 18, 2009 3:48 am

    CPFAN1 wrote:really?
    yep
    avatar
    Corwo
    A Little
    A Little

    Posts : 113
    Join date : 2009-01-13
    Location : In Clubpenguin Town

    Re: Fav sport team/fav sport ,what r urs?

    Post  Corwo on Sun Jan 18, 2009 3:50 am

    wow,i didnt realize that!!


    Sponsored content

    Re: Fav sport team/fav sport ,what r urs?

    Post  Sponsored content


      Current date/time is Fri Jul 20, 2018 10:07 am